And we are! (see Becky's blog for further explanation).
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
CONGRATULATIONS to you too!! It was great talking to you both last night...and seriously...tons of houses for sale in our neighborhood for under $100K...keep it in mind :)
DON'T YOU DARE go back to the midwest. First Sarah moves away, then Val gets preggo and they decide to move back to Iowa...I couldn't stand it if you took my Beckylove away!
Congratulations Adam! (whoa, I just called you Adam for the first time, I think!) Big news calls for formal names, right? You've got a good one there in Becky, nicely done. Jess and I are so happy for the both of you!
Now, down to business...move to Madisonville or Mariemont STAT!
If Nick & Jess hadn't gotten married (and had that couples shower), Adam and I may have never met. And if Adam and I had never met (God, I don't want to think about that!) I may have never met any of you. I'm a lucky girl...
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS to you too!! It was great talking to you both last night...and seriously...tons of houses for sale in our neighborhood for under $100K...keep it in mind :)
Kris
I'll take 3.
Congratulations! You have an awesome girl, and you were smart and decided to keep her around! Good for you!
And yes, houses in our hood our cheap. You should buy a couple.
I'm happy for you both!
DON'T YOU DARE go back to the midwest. First Sarah moves away, then Val gets preggo and they decide to move back to Iowa...I couldn't stand it if you took my Beckylove away!
Oh, and yeah - CONGRATS!
p.s. I'd miss you, too.
Congratulations Adam! (whoa, I just called you Adam for the first time, I think!) Big news calls for formal names, right? You've got a good one there in Becky, nicely done. Jess and I are so happy for the both of you!
Now, down to business...move to Madisonville or Mariemont STAT!
If Nick & Jess hadn't gotten married (and had that couples shower), Adam and I may have never met. And if Adam and I had never met (God, I don't want to think about that!) I may have never met any of you.
I'm a lucky girl...
Post a Comment