Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sorry, blog temporarily out of order.



Rogue's Shakespeare stout: Mixes well with the tummy, not well with the keyboard. At the end of ffootball drafting last week, I prematurely celebrated my end of year victory by dousing the family keyboard with rich, creamy stout. After a few days of disassembling the keyboard, cleaning it, letting it dry, and reassembling it, we are back with the exception of the F11 key and 1,2,&3 keys on the key pad. Yes, I fixed it, I'm cheap, it's a Mac, and a new one is $50. So, I would like to make a shout out to my homies and apologize for the absence, which I'm not sure that anyone noticed.

I would like to take this opportunity to comment on Dogger's Dalaras video. Is it just me, or does he sound like the Greek Jethro Tull? "Hey Aqueduct Lung..."

- S

4 comments:

Matt said...

wooo hoo.

SO glad you're back.

Kris and I were discussing the potential "death of the blogs"

But it turns out that they weren't dead - just passed-out drunk.

Jack Croupy, alias said...

I like the batman squirtgun...the plug in his butt is a fun twist too. ;) Good to see your back in action...it's understandable..Rogue is sometimes so shockingly good it makes me spazz too.

Toodles,
Bubbles McTwat

Anonymous said...

Okay...your keyboard must be dry by now...USE IT!!! I will not sit idly by and watch the blogs die.

Kris

Sir Michael of Foxcroft said...

My disappointment in your blog is now immeasurable.

I weep for your potential.