Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A new bored game.

Beat the caption.




Even though they never spoke, Steve couldn't help but notice Bill seemed distant.

7 comments:

danl77 said...

Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't know I was pushing your buttons. Can we be friends again?

Anonymous said...

Dave Bowman: Hello, HAL do you read me, HAL?
HAL: Affirmative, Dave, I read you.
Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
HAL: I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.
Dave Bowman: What's the problem?
HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?
HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Matt said...

Bill occasionally brought his mentally handicapped younger brother into work with him, but he always had to keep an eye out to make sure he didn't press the red button.

danl77 said...

And so begins another day of the Mavridoglou brothers hard at work at the Digital Stockroom.

Sir Michael of Foxcroft said...

Though he had always wanted his co-worker sexually, on this day after he ate Skyline chili and drank an entire pot of coffee; Bob was glad to be sitting 20 feet from the handsome Lance.

Schatzy said...

"So, you like Martin Lawrence?"

"No."

"You ever see ‘Big Momma's House’? It’s Hi-larious. I mean it’s no ‘Blue Streak’, but it’s still real good.”

“Nope.”

“Remember that part when he dresses like Momma and he’s playin’ basketball ‘cause the kids take the other kid’s ball away and they don’t know he’s not a big old lady and he is really good at basketball and he dunks?”

“Shut up.”

“Then the one kid’s like, ‘awwww’ and the other’s like ‘uhhhh’ and he’s like, ‘yeaahhh’.”

“Please stop talking”

“Then he sees the girl undress and likes her but she thinks she’s big Momma. Do you think you could get a boner in the fat suit?”

“Martin Lawrence is a no-talent hack. The only things less funny than him are orphaned refugees and dead puppies. It follows that since you like his brand of crude, derivative, and completely unoriginal humor, you would lack tact as well. If you don’t stop I will stab you in the ear with my protractor.”

“Sorry, geesh.”

“That’s OK, maybe I overreacted.”

“Do you like Nickelback?”

“I hate you.”

Sir Michael of Foxcroft said...

Ladies and Gentlemen....we have a winner.