Somedays... somedays.
I am confused:You can post...uh...whatever that was. (Oh, Ronald...I used to believe in you)but you can't return a phone call? That's cool...no big deal..I'll get over it, I always do. (sniff, sniff)
Don't take it personal - he doesn't answer the phone for me either.
I don't think I can ever eat a hamburger again. I'm going to cry now.
That pic is eerie...and probably closer to the truth about that ugly ass clown than the commercials show.
That wasn't a dream.That's reality.Stay off the sauce. The delirium is starting to set in.That clown is hot.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am confused:
You can post...uh...whatever that was. (Oh, Ronald...I used to believe in you)
but you can't return a phone call?
That's cool...no big deal..I'll get over it, I always do. (sniff, sniff)
Don't take it personal - he doesn't answer the phone for me either.
I don't think I can ever eat a hamburger again. I'm going to cry now.
That pic is eerie...and probably closer to the truth about that ugly ass clown than the commercials show.
That wasn't a dream.
That's reality.
Stay off the sauce. The delirium is starting to set in.
That clown is hot.
Post a Comment