

Elvis Costello stopped by with the Police the other night to play a couple of tunes for us. It was very nice of them. We'll surely have them back, but maybe next time we'll barbeque or try some fondue. Maybe we'll try some other food genre ending in "ue".
Mr. Costello could have played longer and the Police should have played Synchronicity II, but fun was had by all. On only a couple of occastions did the Police use any backup singers or instrumentation. For the most part, it was just Sting, Andy, and Stewart, which was nice to see. I get a little sweaty when there are too many "supplemental" players to the original lineup. It may be just me.
In summation: Great show, go to see it if it comes to your town, have your dog or cat spayed or neutered to help control the pet population.
Remember to vote in the blog poll if you haven't already, only a few days left.
2 comments:
what a great lineup! I didn't know they were touring together. Yeah, I'd be going if anyone ever came to Cincy. I did see the Police in Louisville last summer...awesome barely sums it up, because I never thought I see them live.
The closest place they are playing is Pittsburgh...bummer...I would LOVE to see this show!!
Kris
Post a Comment