Somedays... somedays.
I'm watching.Now do something interesting.Who you callin' sucka, anyway?!?!?
Ummmmm....you're using the Mavribloglou background. Change it now or I will be forced to mock you. And you will not enjoy being mocked. I've mocked my share of men. They did not like the mocking i gave them. To say the least.
That would be my fault - I picked his background because it had polka dots like mine. Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm watching.
Now do something interesting.
Who you callin' sucka, anyway?!?!?
Ummmmm....you're using the Mavribloglou background. Change it now or I will be forced to mock you. And you will not enjoy being mocked. I've mocked my share of men. They did not like the mocking i gave them. To say the least.
That would be my fault - I picked his background because it had polka dots like mine. Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment