Tuesday, July 8, 2008

There goes Christmas.


I bought Officer Friendly dinner today via a $113 speeding ticket. I hope he drops the marinara in his lap and people in the restaurant laugh and point rudely. And I hope he tries the meatballs, cuz they're terrible. And I hope his after dinner mint is the one that got stuck at the bottom of the basket that got kinda wet once because it was humid outside and the air conditioning was on and dripped on the table where the candy is kept and it's a little chewy and sticky and doesn't taste quite right.

Perchance to dream...

2 comments:

Matt said...

this is totally unrelated to your post, but I really dig the "unraveling schatzy" picture

Sir Michael of Foxcroft said...

I don't know what to say about this post. I need alone time before I really comment.

How nice of you "sweet vikram". You never give me "your funny papers".