I'm not saying it's neutral or not, in fact, I'm staying out of this entirely. If the world blows up or metamorphosizes into heavenly bliss, I won't be to blame or credit for it happening. This way everyone will forget me entirely and I can do what I want. But I'll hold your money for you.
4 comments:
I hear Switzerland is a neutral country...
So does Dan want to move to Switzerland now too?!? In addition to Portland, Upstate NY, Colorado, and Zimbabwe...
Welcome Shatzy!! I think you will fit right in with the Blog mentality that has been established.
Kris
I'm not saying it's neutral or not, in fact, I'm staying out of this entirely. If the world blows up or metamorphosizes into heavenly bliss, I won't be to blame or credit for it happening. This way everyone will forget me entirely and I can do what I want. But I'll hold your money for you.
cute, Nick....cute.
Post a Comment